GAMA IMPEKS EOOD is European company with its headquarter in Sofia, Bulgaria. The company has longstanding experience with the delivery of raw materials, chemical, paper and board products for different manufacturing facilities. Owing to our good business relations and contacts in Russia and Ukraine we are able to offer you long-term options for the delivery of the following categories:
PULP AND PAPER
- Unbleached softwood sulfate pulp – specification
- Kraftliner (115,125,140,150 gsm) – specification
- Kraft Sack Paper (70, 78 gsm) – specification
- Unbleached kraft packing paper (38,40,45,50 gsm) – specification
- White MG paper (38-80 GSM) – specification
- TestLiner Paper (100-250 gsm) – specification
- Fluting Paper (80-230 gsm) – specification
- Initial parchment (40,45,52 gsm) – specification
- Wetstrength packing paper (30-110 gsm) – specification
- Bleached kraft paper (60-90 gsm) – specification
- Wallpaper base (80,100,110 gsm) – specification
- Standard unbleached kraftpaper (40-90 gsm) – specification
- Cardboard UD-3, UD-1, GD-2, GD-3, GT-1 – specification
- PE Coated paper (crown) (30-100 gsm+PE10-20) – specification
- Electrical insulating cardboard, types “A” and “B” – specification
- Kraft Sack Paper SoP (70,80,90 gsm) – specification
- Kraftliner (100% virgin) 115-200 gsm – specification
- Laminated paper with Alum. Foil (76 gsm) – specification
- Vegetable transparent parchment – specification
- Insulation Board – specification
- Newsprint paper – specification
- Newsprint paper (w.60%) – specification
- Wet strength packing paper VPM SK – specification
- Bleached kraft paper – specification
Thermoplastic’s compounds are widely used in the automotive industry. We offer polyamide and polypropylene special grades for automotive application with improved mechanical parameters (flexural modulus, impact properties etc.) and increased low temperature resistance, materials suitable for long-term stability at elevated temperatures, materials with low shrinkage and high customer performance (e.g. low emissions, scratch resistant, UV-stability, low tiger stripe).The portfolio includes grades for exterior, interior and under-the-hood applications. Materials are available in the customer’s choice of colour.
Also we can offer a wide range of materials based on PP, PA, PBT and POM for molding different parts and components used in household appliances. Our feature is the production materials for heavy loaded parts, components of heating devices and etc.
Additionally we can send you specification, samples and prices for your consideration and study. Should you have any questions or require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to start of a mutually beneficial cooperation.
Gama Impeks EOOD is a trustworthy business partner with the necessary knowledge and capability for developing market specific solutions. Our connections and vast experience means that we are able to bring suppliers and customers into contact with each other. Our company respects our business partners and always aim for long standing working relationships.